Monday, March 31, 2008

Pay It Forward

I was browsing blogs today and came across this on Arline's page and I just had to join in.

The first three people who comment on my blog will receive something handmade from me, if you will also post it on your blog and pass it on. The rules are as follows:
I will send a handmade gift (something beaded or created with metal) to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange (and email me their mailing address), and who make the same pledge on their own blogs. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward meaning you will do the same for three people who comment on your blog.

Trilly

3 comments:

abeadlady said...

Glad to have you join my PIF. Nice to see you back blogging again. I was beginning to worry that you were sick.

Arline

Trilly said...

Thanks Arline,

I had been sick...but am doing so much better now, I didn't even think to blog about it. Wow, it absorbed my mind for almost 5 months, but as I was writing today, with energy that had been so lacking, it never even crossed my mind. I am actually sitting here grinning about this. LOL this probably makes no sense, but as I feel like I am on the downhill side of this tremendously steep and rough road, it feels like a bad dream and not nearly as important as the wonderful things in my life. But thank you for caring and posting on my blog.

Trilly

The Lone Beader® said...

Just stoppin by to say hello! :D