Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Gifts



It has been awhile since I was here but it is a busy time of year at work and I have been busy trying to get gifts done for all the ladies at work. I recently took a class in these beautiful crystal hearts and decided to give them for gifts. I also wanted to do them in everyone's favorite colors. If you click on the pictures you can see them up close. I had so much fun making them after I got the hang of it. I am planning on getting back to my BJP during the holidays. I am sure looking forward to the days off work. Two short weeks in a row is just heavenly.

I also wanted to wish my friends and fellow beaders the most happy of holidays. I have loved sharing this space and this project with you all.

Trilly

3 comments:

KV said...

The hearts are beautiful, Trilly! Hope your holiday season is the best ever . . .


Kathy V in NM

Padparadscha said...

These hearts are really sweet !

Happy holidays to you and your family Trilly !

Timaree said...

Very pretty. You have some very lucky friends! Merry Christmas.