Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Earrings




I had so much fun yesterday at the metalwork class. I made a simple pair of earrings and really can't wait to try some other items. I can already tell I am going to need to get some more tools :) As much fun as working with the metal was, I so enjoyed spending the time with others and looking over all the beautiful beads in the shop. I have such a hard time restraining myself from buying more and more. LOL I bet many others can relate to that feeling. I now have to decide whether I want to make a pendant to go with the earrings today, or return to my BJP piece....decisions decisions.

Trilly

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Those are a nice pair of earrings. And this is your first metal work? Excellent, maybe you should do that pendant and keep up the momentum.