Thursday, January 31, 2008

Silliness

I was wondering the BJP pages and everyone's lastest posts and pictures and came across this link on Sue's blog (sewingmagpie) about your aristocratic name, and just had to go play.

You may now address me as
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Countess-Palatine Lisa the Intransigent of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrnd-
robwllllantysiliogogogoch

Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I just had to laugh as that is about the gibberish I have been generating today as I try to get reports out :)

Have a wonderful day, many laughs and all the wonder you can perceive.

Trilly

1 comment:

abeadlady said...

Trilly,

Isn't it fun to do those silly things once in a while?

I have tagged you to reveal 7 random things about yourself on your blog. Then you may tag 5 others to do the same by notifying them on their blogs. ( This is optional)

Arline